"Every morning, I put on my spiritual armor"
This episode is Part 4 of a 4-part series that begins here.
Welcome to the concluding episode of my podcast series with Pat Bragg, "A Matter of Perspective." But this time, I flipped the script so we can hear a lady’s perspective!
Listen in as I talk with Pat’s wife, Charlene, and learn how — and I really mean how — she has relied on faith to battle life’s trials and find joy in the midst of pain (and put up with Pat).
Charlene Bragg says of the loss of her teenage son, "My time with him in the future is far greater than my history with him in the past."
Learn what Charlene and Pat did early in life to prepare for a world that came crashing around them. What can you do to prepare for something so unexpected?
This episode you'll learn:
- How Pat & Charlene's cornerstone of faith cemented their marriage through unimaginable tragedies.
- Why men short-circuit on feeling their emotions. (Wait. What?)
- Does working around the clock really translate into the respect you want?
- What the greatest thing you can do for your kids is.
- Practical steps Charlene employs to deal with stress, disease and negative thoughts every day.
It goes back to when young Charlene dumped rock star Pat, and she constantly prayed, "God, if this is who you want me to have, then I will know that he has made a profession of faith."
Come hang out with me and Charlene to juice up on a dose of spiritual supplements — so life's difficulties will strengthen you and not tear you down!
EP 07: A Matter Of Perspective: Spiritual Expectations — Part 4 of 4: Love, Death, and Faith.